Monday, October 20, 2008

Watch "Scream Queens" Tonight at VH1 at 10/9c

Okay, puppydogs and kittens, I have absolutely nothing to do with "Scream Queens," I'm not even cutting promos for it. But, I just caught the sneak peek of the premiere episode that airs tonight (10/20) at 10pm on the VH1 and it is AWESOME. Just phenomenally compelling and entertaining. Great concept, wonderful characters, and filled with just the right level of earnest ridiculousness that I desire in a competitive reality show. Seriously - it's worth season-pass'ing on your DVR. It's that good. And, really, when have I steered you wrong? It's great to see VH1 shows that aren't about ho's. Don't tell them I said that. Here's the supertrailer to get you all excited and drooling blood and things:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show is entertaining, no doubt. If you are a fan of Lindsay Felton check out LindsayFelton.Blogspot.com